Saturday, May 19, 2007

BBQ Time!

We had a BBQ with our friends Jeanne & Scott, Steve (Nicole was working), Melissa & Troy, and Robynn & Derek today. Gray, Ara, Abigail, & Gabe came to play with Nick. It was so nice to get together and have some adult conversation while the kids played. We had out all the water toys. All the kids got pretty cold after a while. Nicholas does not like to admit that he is cold even though he is blue and has goose bumps. All of the kids got along great...it was so nice! Jackson had a fun time playing with the kids too. I didn't get too may pictures (shocking, I know!)because I was running around the whole time. We had a fun time...great food, great friends :0)

This is the Fruit Pizza that Nicole made. I almost felt that it really deserved its own entry! She really put the one I make at my Pampered Chef shows to shame. I will study the pictures and try to learn her art of Fruit Pizza making ;0)

Abigail & Gray in the pool

The Dads got to have a taste of what a photo shoot is like with 5 kids!

Typical 2nd shot

And, they're done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good lookin dads!

Unknown said...

I want that fruit platter!