Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here's what Nick Has Been Up To

I know it has been quite a while since the last post. We have all been busy getting ready for our upcoming family vacation to Disneyland :0) We are all so excited for our trip! Nicholas has been busy learning so many new things. He is learning a least one new word each day. Today it was “cool”. HAHA He really loves to say “coke” and then try to get a sip of Mommy or Daddy’s coke. It is so cool to see him using words for the correct things. I have been trying to teach him “Pooh Bear” & “Mickey Mouse” before the trip. We’re getting there. Nick can bring us an object that we ask for (car, ball, etc.). He loves to drive his cars around making car noises. He is also great at animal noises. He plays an ABC game online that has all kinds of animals. He can do a dog (of course! He even has a Jackson bark and a yippy dog bark!), monkey, elephant, bear, tiger (and all other large cats), iguana, and a few more. We are working on the dolphin with him. I can’t wait for that one!

From the minute Nicholas gets up to the minute he sleeps, he is running around non-stop. He also climbs pretty much anything he can. He has gotten really good at getting himself down off the couch and chairs without falling (phew!). We can tell him he needs to wash his hands, etc. and he goes right to where he needs to go. He has really become “Mommy’s Little Helper”. When I tell him we’re going bye-bye, he helps me get ready to go. He’ll bring me the remote if the TV is on, help get Jackson a treat, grab his Blankie, and go to the garage door and wait. He opens the car door and helps me buckle his seat. He loves to push buttons (oh yes, he does!). He pushes the elevator buttons (he only came close the alarm once so far ;0) and closes the garage door when we get home. I know there is so much more that I want to write, but I’ll save it for another time. Sorry about rambling on, it is just so fun to watch Nick discover new things! And, I think that he is pretty spectacular :0)
Sharing his juice with Ara

Sweeping Kim's classroom

First time eating watermelon

Yummmy!
Look at those eyes!

Lobster claws

No comments: