We had a fun weekend. On Saturday, Nicholas was having a blast pretending to drive the Firebird. I posted a video below of him driving and making beeping sounds. When it was time to go out, Nicholas wanted to take the "Fird" not the Honda. Nick had a yummy Happy Meal for lunch. He loves his fries & Chicken Nuggets. Gee...who does he take after!? Actually, he loves peas and other vegetables, so everyone jokes that he eats more of a varierty food than I do. He has discovered ketchup now. He likes it more and more each time he has it. He also likes to dip my food for me. He takes such good care of me ;0) After lunch, we did a little Christmas shopping and went to a park. Nicholas loved getting out and running around. He even got to see a dog, which pretty much made his day. Since it was so nice again on Sunday, we went to another park. We also did some final shopping for our trip home this Wednesday. We are staying with my parents this trip. They are very excited to see Nicholas (and John & I...I guess ;0) and have him stay with them. It is so nice for us that Jack loves to take Nick in the morning and we get to sleep in!! We already have lots of fun things planned for our short trip home.
Listen Closely for the Beep!








No comments:
Post a Comment