Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jackson's Update!!

As I read our update last night after I posted it, I realized that I left Jackson's update out. So, here it is:

Jackson is doing great. He loves having us home with him. He gets a lot of attention from Nicholas. Nick will do anything to try to get Jackson to chase him! Jackson is starting to play with Nick a bit more. We are working on getting Nicholas to stop yelling at Jackson when he wants to throw his toy to him. We tell him to ask Jackson to "Drop it." It works for a little bit until Nick gets frustrated. Nicholas loves to give Jackson treats. He will tell me of he wants to give Jax a cat or mailman shaped treat. Then, he tells Jackson to sit and gives him his treat. Nick also loves to hug and climb on Jackson. Jax is very good about letting Nick climb on him. He never gets snappy; he just gets up if it bothers him. Jackson loves to go for rides in the car with us. I take him with us if we are going to the drive-thru bank or fast food place. Jackson also loves to play in the snow. He runs around like crazy when we are outside. I am sure he is looking forward to the Spring when we can take him on long walks and play in the backyard for hours! We sure lucked out with Jackson, he is the best dog :0)



No comments: