John and I want to thank everyone for your kind emails, cards, & calls. We're sorry we haven't gotten back to everyone yet! As you can imagine, we a quite busy with the 2 (well 3 including Jackson) boys ;0) Thanks for thinking of us...we really appreciate it!
Nicholas loves his baby brother and is a great helper. He is turning 3 on Saturday...I have no idea where the time went!! Zachary has reflux like Nicholas did, so we are hoping that his medications will start helping with it soon. Other than the reflux, he is doing great! I am exhausted, so I will post some pics for you all. I'll be taking both the boys to see Santa, so check back for those pictures soon. Once we get adjusted to life with 2 kids, I will be able to work on the Blog more.











No comments:
Post a Comment