Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Long Overdue Update

Yes, I know I am extremely behind on the Blog! I have 400+ pictures from December to now (Nick's 3rd Birthday, my birthday, Xmas, etc.) to go through. So, I had to decide to just pick up doing the Blog from where we are now. Things are going well for us. We have adjusted to having 2 boys now ;0) Nicholas is still going to school 2 mornings a week (we might switch him to 3). I try to get him to MyGym as much as I can and John takes him on Saturdays. Zachary is still having issues with his reflux. We finally got him in to see the GI specialist and we are trying out some new meds (and they told me the correct way to give them to him!) to see if they will help him with the pain. Keep your fingers crossed that something works for him soon…poor little guy! John has gotten out snowboarding 3 times so far this season. Yes, I did write that so you all would think “Wow, she is such a great wife letting him go out while she stays home with the 2 boys!” HAHA :0) I am hoping to get out sometime in February and we’ll take Nicholas up then too :0) Well, as I suspected, Zachary has figured out that I am finally finishing up the Blog entry I have been working on for weeks! He needs me immediately ;0) I will try to update you all soon!
This is what I deal with all day every day!! Just wanted you to see why I don't have time to do the Blog much ;0) And, no, I did not take this on purpose, he just "refluxed" during the photo shoot!













No comments: