Saturday, December 17, 2005

Announcing: Nicholas Prebula!

Nick is here! He was born 12-13-2005 at 8:54 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and is 19.5 inches long - not too bad for supposedly being 4 weeks early! We brought him home 12-15, and aside from having a bit of jaundice is doing really well. Alex is recovering nicely from the delivery, and should be up and around in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is of course the cutest baby EVER born, and I'm sure he will certainly be one of the smartest. (Omigod, I'm already an obnoxious grandmother, and it hasn't even been a week...yikes!)

Anonymous said...

I just love the pics. Just guess who the anonymous was. I don't know what blogger is so will sign other. But I am a great aunt. Bets

Anonymous said...

He is pretty cute, it is all that HAIR!!!