




Well…we are entering week 20 of Nicholas being with us (well...actually much more if you count the 8 months of our pregnancy :0)!!! What a fun and eventful 20 weeks it has been. Nicholas is getting more of a personality every day. We saw a newborn the other day and I forgot how they literally just sit there. No expressions at all! I love that Nick is doing more things now…it is so much fun :0) He is experiencing some reverse male pattern baldness!!! I think that it is SO noticeable because of the amount of hair he has. He has lost a ton of hair on his left side and the back of his head from moving it back and forth when he sleeps. He is beginning to lose it on the right side now. He still has a ton of hair on the top of his head, so it looks like he has a real comb over:0) At first I was sad (imagine that…me getting sappy over something Nicholas goes through!!!), but now it is pretty funny! Although, I do hope that he gets his hair back soon.
We are still trying new foods. Nicholas sits in his high chair while we eat dinner and when he eats his breakfast and dinner. I love to see him in his high chair because he looks so small it in :0) Any little thing that I can do to hold on to him being a little baby, right!? HAHA Nick tried carrots for the first time today. Judging by how fast they came back up, it seems that he has inherited my taste for vegetables…haha!! We’ll try them for a few more days and then we’ll try another fruit. He really loves his rice cereal and applesauce now. Nicholas can hold his bottle now too :0) He has to have some grape juice to help resolve some issues that he is having with starting solid foods...I'll let you figure it out on your own ;0) Nick is constantly chewing on his hands and whatever he can get in his mouth since he is teething.
Today is Jackson’s 2 year adoption anniversary :0) He had a few friends over for a BBQ yesterday to celebrate. They enjoyed some steak and Frosty Paws ice cream :0) Hope everyone is doing well :0) More soon…



No comments:
Post a Comment