



I just wanted to do a quick update. Nicholas is doing great :0) He is starting to like his rice cereal and is now moving on to fruits and veggies. We started applesauce yesterday and he didn’t like it too much. He liked it a bit better today :0) In a few days, we’ll introduce his first vegetable. I wonder if he will be like his mom or his dad when it comes to eating vegetables!? Nick still loves rolling over (he’s never near the steps by the way!!! Just wanted to clear that up for a few people!). He was rolling last night and he rolled onto Jackson, who was just trying to play with his duck. So, of course, I took pictures. I also posted a picture of Nick’s new favorite sleeping position :0) Sorry so short…Nicholas would like some attention!!! More soon…



No comments:
Post a Comment