Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mommy & Daddy's Little Firecracker

We went to our friends Becky & Joe’s house for the 4th of July. We had a nice BBQ and Joe put on quite the fireworks display for us! They have 2 Dalmatians, so Nick spent most of his time laughing and trying to pet them. Nicholas loved the fireworks :0) I was surprised that he wasn’t afraid of the sounds. He just squealed and laughed as he watched them. He fell asleep during the fireworks show, but had a fun first 4th of July :0)


Becky & Nicholas

Nick's 4th of July Outfit

Our Little Goofball

Trying to Get Dotty

Some of the Fireworks

Joe with his Bottle Rocket Display

Mommy & Nicholas Watching Fireworks

Watching Fireworks with Daddy

Aftermath of Joe's Awesome Fireworks Show

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I couldnt get Kayla to look out the window at them, she was so terrified. She loved them the first year, but last year and this year was impossible! All I have ever wanted was a kid that I could "ohhhh" and "ahhhh" with, while watching the firecrackers.

Alex said...

HAHA...that was quick! Did Kayla like the fireworks last year? I hear that as kids get older, they get more afraid of things! I wonder if Nicholas will like Santa!?

Anonymous said...

Nicholas is getting so big. He is more handsome everyday. And that smile is going to knock all the girls out.

Anonymous said...

Kayla loved it the first year, but was terrifed last year and this year she wouldnt even look at them. Im sure Nick will most likely be the same...especially with Santa.