Friday, July 07, 2006

Nick's First Trip to the Zoo

I took Nicholas to the Zoo with some friends this week. Luckily, it was overcast and not too hot for our outing. Nick loved looking at all of the animals. He especially loved the giraffes :0) He was trying to grab them as they got close to him while they were eating. Nicholas just started kicking and laughing when the animals did anything. He also loved being outside. He just looked around and smiled at everything. It was tough to find a way to get pictures of Nick and the animals, but I think you’ll get the idea :0) We are going swimming today and to the Farm next week, so check back for some pictures of those outings soon.


Nicholas & a Tiger (Can you find it!?)

Nicholas & a Giraffe

Watching the Giraffe eat

More Giraffes :0)

Nick & some Rhinos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you guys would raise the little guy right. I am happy to see you exposing him to the majestic world of nature at a young age. Keep up the good work mom and dad. :) Nicole

Anonymous said...

He is to cute......Where are any new posts. Please keep them coming

Kay Chizzle said...

This is like a month old! where are new pictures!?!?!?