Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving

Here are some pictures that were taken while my family was out visiting. They flew in Thanksgiving Day. We went to Snowbird for Thanksgiving dinner with our friends the Marquez’s. Everyone seemed to enjoy the buffet and the great view of the slopes. The day after Thanksgiving Nick got his 2nd haircut and we went to the Zoo. Nicholas slept almost the entire time we were at the Zoo! It was pretty sad since he loves animals so much. He woke up in time to see some turkeys as we were leaving. He loves to laugh at them. Everyone was watching Nick enjoy the turkeys as they walked by. I had forgotten the camera at home (shocking, I know!) so I got some video of Nick and the turkeys instead. Once I figure out how to get the video off of the video camera and on to the computer, I will send that out. After the Zoo we went to the Blue Iguana (a Mexican restaurant downtown). They have people who come by and sing at the tables. Nicholas loved the music and showed off his awesome dancing skills :0)

Nicholas started to show signs of being sick on Saturday. He was pretty mellow and just sitting around. Usually we can’t get him to sit still. He woke up Sunday throwing up. I couldn’t believe he was sick AGAIN! It seems like he had just gotten over his other illness. So, we to pretty much hung around the house the rest of the time my family was here. Everyone but my Dad wound up getting what Nick had, which is odd seeing that he is the one who held him the most! Luckily, Nicholas did not have to go into the hospital this time. I am not sure I could have dealt with that again. John has been home sick for the past 2 days. We learned how hard it is to take care of a sick baby when you are just as sick. Other than everyone getting sick, it was a fun visit with my family. We’re looking forward to seeing them again in less than a month for Christmas :0)
Nick & Grandma on Thanksgiving

Someone needs to learn some table manners!

Waiting for his food

Nicholas & Grandpa

Nicholas & Grandma

Nicholas & Uncle John

No comments: