Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Our Little Walker

Nicholas has turned into quite the little walker. He can walk quite a few steps at a time now. I was more interested in getting video footage of him walking, so I don’t have any still photos yet. I’ll try to get some in the next day or two. I did get some of him walking behind a toy at gymnastics today. He loved the walker toy so much that his Daddy stopped to get him one on his way home for lunch. John got the last one on the shelf! It was a good thing we got it today instead of waiting for his birthday. Nick spent the rest of the day walking around behind his new toy. He just doesn’t quite understand that banging his walker harder into the wall (or other object) and screaming doesn’t get it to move out of his way. It also turns into a car to ride on. It was a great find since I was looking for both a walking and riding toy for him. We’re really enjoying watching our little boy (so sad…he’s not our little baby anymore!) explore and discover new things each day :0) It is so cute how excited he gets when he accomplishes something. It truly is amazing how much happiness the little guy brings us!

Hmmm...this is a cool toy

Swinging with Miss Annie

Tumbling with Miss Ashley

Look what Daddy brought home for me :0)

Watchin' a little King of the Hill on his new car. When he hears the theme song, he stops whatever he is doing and is mesmerized (just like his Mommy...haha!)!

No comments: