Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What Nick's Been Up To

We are starting to look for our family car, so we went to the Auto Show last Sunday. Nicholas loved getting in the driver’s seat and pretending to drive. He also liked to crawl around and stand on the back seats. I think he didn’t know cars came with that much room in them! HAHA We went with a few cars (3…maybe 4) in mind and left with over 10! John and I usually get the same car we already have, so we just need to pick the new color. This time we have a lot of work ahead of us.

Nicholas felt well enough to go to gymnastics this week. He didn’t want to be held back, so he screamed when I tried to contain him. Luckily, it is so nice and baby-proofed that he can explore on his own. He also had his follow up appointment with his doctor yesterday. He gets so excited when Dr. Kelly comes in now. Then, he pretends to by shy…it is pretty cute. Nicholas got a clean bill of health. We are going to hold off on the GI specialist for now to see if Nick is over his illness. I hope that he is done with being sick and going to the hospital! We went to Bouncin’ off the Walls with some friends today. Nicholas had much more fun today than he did on his birthday (remember…he cried and screamed the whole time!?). He was laughing and squealing as we went down the slides and bounced in the bounce house. All the kids had fun :0) Nick is getting his 4th haircut tomorrow. I am sure that I will take pictures and share them with you all.
Nick & Daddy at the Auto Show

Playing during gymnastics

Waiting for Dr. Kelly to come in

First ride in the big boy seat

Bouncin' off the Walls

Look at me!

Sharing snacks

I like Nick in this one...he looks chubby :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic is awesome of the boys! i havent looked at the ones from my camera yet. what a good mom you are...all blogged out! i havent even done noahs baby book yet!

Alex said...

Thanks Jessica! We had so much fun today :0) Can't wait for the next get together next Wednesday!