Friday, October 26, 2007

Gymnastics Class

Nicholas had a blast at gymnastics class yesterday. The past few classes, he has spent most of his time in the ball pit. I was so excited that he decided to get out of the ball pit and do some other activities. Don’t get me wrong, he still spent a lot of time in the ball pit and shooting hoops (both of which he has at home). He really liked the rings last week, but I didn’t have my camera. So, I made sure to bring it this week. Nick is just chugging along. He is learning and doing more and more every day. It is so fun to have conversations with him. Last night at dinner he was asking for apples. When John and I offered him peas…he said “Apples not peas!” It was pretty cute :0) I can’t believe he is almost 2!!

They just added a video feature on Blogger. I took some video of Nick in the Trapeze and posted it. We’ll see how it works. If it works well, I will keep posting videos on here too :0)

Nick's favorite ball pit

Shooting Hoops

Bucket Ride

Hugging a dolphin

Ara & Nick

Big Slide

No comments: