Nicholas got a free haircut at Cookie Cutters today :0) You earn a free haircut after you have 12. It is so hard to believe that he has already had 12 haircuts! Nick wanted the red race car today, but there was already a boy in it. That did not stop Nick...he tried to remove the boy from the race car!!! Everyone thought it was pretty funny. I was relived that the other boy's mom thought it was funny and not annoying :0) Since the red car was taken, Nicholas chose the pink car. Again, everyone thought it was pretty funny to see a little boy all decked out in camouflage sitting in a pink car. He was great during the haircut. He just laughed the whole time. We really lucked out that he likes getting his hair cut since he goes so much. The rest of the pictures are from today as well.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Hey guys, it would be great to see some pics of the whole family too! Don't get to see you guys with Nick! I know someone has to hold the camera, but c'mon!!
We are actually going for some family pictures today :0) I'll post those as soon as I can.
Post a Comment