Here are some pics of Nicholas's proud moments this week. First, he was so proud of his first homework assignment! We had to make an "All About Me" poster. He helped me put the pictures and stickers on. We went over what the pictures were about so he was ready to share it with his friends at school. He was so proud to take it in and show his teacher, Miss Ashley. Just thought I would show you how proud he was :0) Today Nicholas was so proud that he put his shoes and his backpack on by himself! I didn't want to switch the shoes to the right feet because he was so proud. Instead, I took pictures ;0) So, he went to MyGym with his shoes on the wrong feet. He was telling his teachers there that he put his own shoes on today...it was pretty cute! Oh yeah, by the way...yes, those are Optimus Prime Transformer crocs! He is a very trendy dresser ;0)
1. How am I feeling? I am feeling pretty good these days. Still having some contractions, but not dilating. So, it looks like I will have contractions the rest of the pregnancy. Also, we had a scare that I might have Gestational Diabetes. I had to go do a 4-hour blood draw last week (and I wasn't allowed to leave the lab!). We found out that I do NOT have it, so that is great news!
2. When am I due? I am due November 22nd. But, I am having a C-Section this time, so it will either be November 15th, 16th, or 18th (depending if my doc is working that weekend or not). My doc is having back surgery next Thursday, so his partner will put me on the schedule ASAP. My doc should (well, he better) be back in time for the delivery.
3. Have we picked a name? Nope, we haven't picked a name yet. We have something in mind, but it just isn't jumping out at us like "Nicholas" did. So, you'll have to wait until after the baby is born to find out...sorry!
4. Are we ready for the baby to get here/have 2 kids? Well, he'll be here in 2 months! So, we better get ready, huh!? ;0)
5. Why does it take me so long to get new pics on the Blog? Well, I am 7 months pregnant. So, if I have to decide between napping and doing the Blog, I am going to choose the nap ;0) Also, we are having problems with our wireless internet and all the pics are on my laptop. So, I can't just sit on the couch and lounge while I work on the computer now.







No comments:
Post a Comment