Nicholas started preschool last Thursday (8/21). He was so excited and ready to start school that we put him in the Fall semester at the Lab school at Salt Lake Community College right up the road from us. Originally, I was going to start him at 3, but he was ready and he's almost 3 ;0) I thought I might make it without crying, but no such luck! Nicholas, on the other hand, just gave us hugs and waved "bye-bye". I think that sending him to his MyGym camps got him ready for starting school. When we took him in to his classroom and he sat down and started eating (they get breakfast). He is going to go Tuesday & Thursday 8-11. I think it will be great for him (and me!). Once he found today was a school day, Nicholas popped up out of bed and slowly made his way to the couch for his milk. When he found out that Daddy was taking him to school in the Firebird, he was down the hall and dressed in a minute :0) They were having waffles today (Nick's favorite) so Nicholas just went right in to his classroom and got ready for his breakfast. I guess we have it pretty easy that he loves school so much already!
First Day








No comments:
Post a Comment