



Well...we've made it through the first 4 weeks! Only 2 more until we make it through the toughest time, or so we are told! Nicholas is doing great :0) He has so nicely changed up our routine for me a bit. Now...I change him, feed him on one side, he does some projectile spitting up, then I feed him on the other side, then some more projectile spitting up, then I change him again, he cries and whines for a bit, finally...he sleeps, and then we start all over again! So, that is pretty much what I do all day. John took this week off so I have actually gotten out once or twice. Most of the time we just sit with each other and stare at our perfect, beautiful son and wonder how we created such a masterpiece (haha)!!! We are taking Nicholas for his first professional photography sitting tomorrow. Don't be surprised if you see him on TV soon...I am sure we will be asked if we want him to start baby modeling once they see him!!! More soon...



1 comment:
Al, there is NO way this baby will be asked to model. Modeling is a just a formality anyway. He'll obviously go straight to Hollywood and the _big_ screen. (And by the time he's three, he'll _direct_.)
Post a Comment