

Wahooo! Nicholas is 6 weeks old today :0) He is growing like a weed (a very CUTE weed that is)!! He looks so big in his bassinet now. When we first got him home, he looked so tiny in it!! He has started sleeping the first part of the night in his crib in his very CUTE nursery. He looks so small in his crib...yeaaaa...I can hold on a bit longer :0) Once he wakes up at 4 AM (I really hope he gets back to sleeping until 7 AM soon!!), he doesn't go down too well in his crib, so he comes back to his bassinet in our room. It is a much shorter walk to put his binky back in his mouth when he is in our room!! I still can't figure out why he spits out his binky so much at night if he wants it in!!
Nicholas is rolling over a lot now. He has also started to push himself up with his legs from sitting when we are holding him on our laps. His doctor says that he is really strong. He is quite the fighter when we are changing him or trying to dress him...haha.
The pictures above were taken during a 4 AM photoshoot after Nick's feeding last night. He just looked so cute in his "Swaddle Me" blanket (huge lifesaver :0) that I had to take his picture! He is used to me taking his picture by now, but I still felt bad doing it at 4 AM. He looks like a little burrito and/or cocoon :0) His blanket sort of reminds me of a straight jacket, but he loves it! He was getting out when I would swaddle him on my own and then waking up more. I did not plan his outfit to match so well, that was just pure luck! Even his binky matched...haha! More soon...



1 comment:
I wouldnt worry about the whole "him losing his binky" thing. Kayla did the same thing...I guess they just lose it during the night. Dont worry...in no time he'll be able to grab it himself, when he loses it at night. But then again, I do have a 2 year old that wakes up screaming for her "bink".
Post a Comment