Saturday, February 25, 2006

Our Baby Supermodel




I am sorry I haven’t written for a while. I just can’t seem to find the time these days!! I am either spending time with Nicholas or trying to catch up on things while he sleeps. I can’t believe that Nicholas is going on 11 weeks. It is crazy how time flies when you are spending time with the cutest baby :0) I haven’t had Nick in to the doctor recently, and we haven’t had any trauma at home either!!! This must be so boring for you all! I will have to see if I can stir up some drama for the next time I write :0)

I love being able to stay home with Nicholas :0) I love (most) every minute of it. Of course, some days are easier, but I am still glad that I am there for him on his hard days. He has been pretty inconsistent with his sleeping habits recently. For the past few days he has slept really well though. I think I finally figured out what he is comfortable sleeping in. It also seems that he might be going through a growth spurt. I will be so happy when he is consistently sleeping through the night.

I am taking Nicholas for pictures every month. When I took him for his 2 month photo shoot, they asked if they could enter him into a contest for his picture to be on their brochure and/or website. I asked what took them so long to realize his talent (haha) and said that they could of course enter him. We got a free framed portrait study just for Nick being entered into the contest. I will have to let you know how that goes. Yesterday, I took Nicholas to Old Navy. The manager commented on how cute Nick was (yeah, tell me something I don’t know…haha) and then asked if I had considered modeling for him. She thought he would be great in their Ads. She then showed Nicholas a bear that they had. He smiled so big and SO CUTE that she gave him the bear! WOW…this baby isn’t spoiled is he!? I mean everywhere I go they are asking if I want him to be a baby supermodel and give him free stuff! I have decided to teach Nicholas to smile when he sees diamonds now :0) I might as well use his super-cuteness to my advantage!!!

My "sister" Sara Moran had her baby boy, Brennen Michael Moran, on February 24th. He was 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 20.5 in. Nicholas can't wait to meet his cousin when we go home this summer :0)

The pictures were taken after Nicholas had taken his bath. Doesn’t he have quite the hairstyle after his bath!? Take care and keep in touch! More soon…

No comments: