Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nicholas is 3 Months :0)






Ok, it is really ridiculous that Nicholas is 3 months old! I just can’t handle it!!! I was looking at his pictures from when he was born and when we brought him home and I couldn’t believe how tiny he was!! He seems HUGE now. He is starting to become more interested in playing with things and he is awake more. He’ll even sit still for a whole book now and he likes to look at the pictures :0) He also seems to like the TV, so we watch a Baby Einstein once and a while too. Nick’s baptism is this Sunday. I’ll post some pictures of him in his cute outfit next week.

Nicholas is really beginning to smile up a storm :0) He smiles so much at John, Jackson, and I. He is starting to laugh too. Can you imagine how cute that is!? HAHA I know you may find this very hard to believe, but I am beginning to think that Nick is a little spoiled and already manipulating me! He seems to need to be held all the time. In the beginning I didn’t mind it, but now he is heavier and sometimes my back needs a rest. But, he is very good a guilt trips and I give in and hold him! One morning John brought Nicholas in to our bed before he left for work. I guess Nick decided it was time to get up. So, he started talking to himself. When I didn’t get up, he started talking and laughing louder. When I still did not get up, he let out this loud FAKE cry. I knew it was fake because it sounded more like a “MOO” really. So, I opened my eyes and Nicholas clasped his hands together with joy and started laughing and squealing! So, I decided to close my eyes again and see what happened. He immediately mooed :0) When I opened my eyes again, he smiled and laughed again. It was so funny! Do you think it could be possible that my son already knows how to work me and get what he wants!? I am open to your comments on this matter :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, He's got you wrapped around his little finger. :-) That's not really a bad thing, is it? -Julia