Monday, April 17, 2006

Nick's First Easter

Nick's Easter Outfit
Nick's Easter Basket (Looks reasonable right!?)

All of Nick's Presents from the Easter Bunny!!!

WOW!!!

Jackson's Easter Bunny Gifts

Taking His Treats Out


We had a wonderful Easter with my parents :0) As you can tell from the pictures, the Easter Bunny (you know...the one(s) from Maryland :0) was very good to Nicholas and Jackson!!! I think he was making up for Santa since Nick was only a few days old at Christmas!!! I can't wait to see what Santa brings this year seeing what the Easter Bunny brought!!! Easter morning Nicholas woke up very chatty, so I was prepared for him to be a handful in church. But, he was so good!!! He just looked around at everything and eventually fell asleep. John went snowboarding after church so Nicholas and I just hung around the house with my parents. We had a nice Easter dinner at a Brewery downtown. My parents left today, but we know we’ll see them soon :0)

Nicholas has his 4 month doctor’s appointment tomorrow (he’ll be 18 weeks tomorrow…it’s crazy). Yes, he is getting shots, so check back for my story about that fiasco tomorrow!! Last week was an eventful week for Nick. He can completely roll all the way over now. Anytime he is lying down, he is rolling over. He can hold his head up for a long time when he is on his tummy. Getting him to bed is quite the chore now. Nick just rolls around his crib…even in his sleep!!! He is up most of the day now except for a few short naps (30 minutes or less) here and there. He is quite talkative when he’s up. He also thinks that he is pretty funny :0) He laughs at pretty much everything he does from sneezing to rolling!! Movie time…I’ll write more tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear, your parents are setting the bar a bit high aren't they? It's Easter and it looks like a baby's R Us exploded in your house. I am just jealous. Nick is a lucky kid to have Grampa Jack and Grandma Gretchen. I can't wait to see what his birthday brings. :) Much Love! Nicole

Anonymous said...

Would Love To See Pictures Of Baby Nick With Grandpa and Grandma!

Alex said...

I am working on the picture of Nicholas, Gretch, and Jack. I am trying to find one where everyone is looking at the camera :0)