Friday, June 23, 2006

6 Month Photo Shoot

Here are some of the pictures from Nick’s month photo shoot. He did so well for the entire session :0) Some of these were sent off to Sears for their “modeling” contest. You may walk into a Sears anywhere across the country and see our little Nicholas very soon. We are also getting ready for Nicholas and Jackson to go get there pictures taken to be in Old Navy ads and possibly commercials (hopefully! But, once they see them, how could they not put them both on TV!?). We will be doing that in early July. I’ll keep you updated on all of this!! We are still trying to get a picture with Nick showing off his new teeth. More soon…





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he EVER stop smiling?! What a ham. My cute little nephew...

Alex said...

Thanks for the comment Miss!! Nicholas is pretty much smiling ALL the time, unless he's not feeling well. He has also started acting silly to get us to laugh :0) He has quite the goofy little personality!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it goes without saying that he is quite possibly (if not definitely) the cutest baby on Planet Earth. My absolute favorite is the one of Nick on the floor after days and nights of no sleep--he looks soooooo adorable. Let's see...I just read your reply to Missy, Alex; the "goofy little personality" just might come from his papa! My recollections are that JB had quite a goofy little personality way back when; actually, I'm surprised his older sister didn't comment on this...

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Nicholas is so cute, I love the beach pictures! I can't believe he is sitting up all by himself! I hope you have a great week.
Love, Sara

Anonymous said...

Too cute.....His smile is the bst part of every pic.

Alex said...

Thanks for the comment Sara :0) I thought the pics turned out pretty cute! But, I think that every month...don't I!? HAHA I believe I talked to you while that photo shoot was going on!! Oh yeah, Nicholas isn't sitting up by himself quite yet. I am still holding him in most of the picures (pretty well hidden, huh!?). Sometimes I hold him up right until Marcy (Nick's photographer :0) takes the picture. He is getting there though :0) He can sit by himself for a few seconds.

Kristie said...

What a cutie! He makes me smile just looking at him!