Monday, June 12, 2006

Nick's Visit with Carter :0)

Our friends Vicki & Mark had a son, Carter, in October of 2005. So of course, we took Nicholas to meet his new friend! Carter has an older sister Ashley who will be 3 in July. Vicki & Mark were kind enough to let us borrow EVERYTHING we needed for our trip home so we didn’t have to lug it across the country!! It worked out so nicely for us (thanks again :0)!! We only got to visit for a few minutes, but it was great to catch up :0) Quite a few people have suggested that Nick & I come home again this summer (Can anyone guess who wants that happen the most!? Could it be my Dad!?). I am considering it since Nicholas traveled pretty well. I think that I could handle the flight with Nick myself, but I don’t know if John can handle me taking his son away for too long. So, I’ll keep you posted on that!

Nick & Carter

Nick & Ashley

Cute Carter :0)

No comments: