Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finally! We Have...

TEETH!!!

Nick’s first 2 teeth broke through today!! They are the middle two on the bottom. He’s growing up WAY too fast, but he sure looks cute :0) We’ve had quite the week. Nicholas was up all night our first 2 nights back in Utah. At first, we just thought it was just the teething. But, then he got real moody and wasn’t eating. He just was not himself. So, I took him to the Pediatrician on Wednesday. Turns out that Nicholas had an ear infection and a virus that was causing sores in his mouth! No wonder he wasn’t eating!! So, Nick was put on Amoxicillin and alternating Motrin and Tylenol every 4 hours. Add all of this to the fact that his teeth were very close to breaking through and we had one fun week! I think I have had a total of 2 hours of sleep!! Hopefully, he’ll sleep a little bit better tonight since one of his issues has been resolved :0) We tried and tried to get a picture of the new teeth, but Nicholas wasn't having it. So, I posted some other ones from this week. I'll post pics of the new teeth as soon as we can get a good shot! Just a little warning...Nicholas has his 6 month appointment (complete with shots and all) this Tuesday! So, check the Blog this week for a traumatic entry!!

Nick & Jackson Playing


See my feet!?

Nicholas after days and nights of NO SLEEP!!

No comments: