Here are some pictures from Nicholas playing outside today. I know Grandpa Beckman will be happy that Nick does not have his binky in! He was commenting that he had not seen a picture where he could see Nick's whole face in a while. We are working on weaning the binky. Nicholas loves to be outside. I can't wait until it gets a bit warmer so we can go to the park. My Dad is coming out this Thursday. He had a free plane ticket to use, so he used it to see Nicholas, of course :0) Nick is looking forward to his Grandpa's visit this week. Both of my parents will be out in 3 weeks for Easter. I will try to update the Blog when my Dad is out here this week. More soon...
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment