Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nicholas & the Easter Bunny

I took Nicholas to see the Easter Bunny yesterday. We went with his friends Ara & William. They all did really well. Nick was very excited when he saw the Easter Bunny. He was putting his arms out for the bunny to hold him. I guess since he loves animals so much, he was not afraid of the giant bunny. I was sure that he was going to scream like he did with Santa. He was very interested in the bunny, so it was tough to get him to look at the camera. But, I think we got a cute picture if I do say so myself ;0)

Nicholas is doing well. He is very excited that his grandma & grandpa will be out in a few days. We have lots of fun things planned for their visit. We are going to get some family pictures, have an Easter Egg Hunt with Nick's friends, and go to the Moab Easter Jeep Safari. We are staying in a brand-new cabin on the Colorado River. It is going to be so much fun!! John & I are looking forward to going Jeeping. And, I get the feeling that my parents are looking forward to spending tons of time with Nicholas ;0) We'll also be hooking up with some friends (Becky & Joe) down in Moab. It is going to be a fun time for all! I'll try to do another update soon.
Nicholas & the Easter Bunny
Oh, this looks fun!

Weeeeee...this is fun :0)

I know I can get closer!

Yeaaa...dirt, leaves, and woodchips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute....Happy Easter to you and your family. Hope you enjoy time with your parents.