Monday, March 19, 2007

Nicholas & Grandpa

Nick had such a fun visit with his Grandpa :0) He was asleep when we picked my dad up, but it didn't take too long for Nicholas to warm up to him. Nick took his Grandpa to his gymnastics and music classes. He did a lot of showing off (mainly dancing)for him. We did lots of other fun things too. We took Nick for a carousel ride, which he did not really like this time. Every time we passed my dad (who was taking pictures, of course!), Nicholas would reach his arms out for my dad to come get him off the ride. Nicholas really loves his Grandpa and all of the attention he gets from him! The first day my dad was here, Nick brought me the phone to call Grandpa. It took him a while to understand that he did not have to call Grandpa...he was with us! It was pretty funny :0) Anytime we were riding in the car, Nicholas would try to get his Grandpa's attention the whole ride.
It was so nice to have some extra help with Nicholas. He is moving non-stop, so it can get pretty tiring sometimes. It was especially nice to have someone else get up early in the morning with Nick. I got a little extra sleep and when I got up, Nicholas was fed and ready to start his day. Nick was asleep when we dropped my dad off today. He was looking around for Grandpa for a while when he woke up. Luckily, Grandpa & Grandma will both be out in exactly 2 weeks for Easter break. We'll be going to the Moab Easter Jeep Safari. I know Nicholas will be excited to see them both. We can't wait!! I will try to get some more pictures of Nick with his grandparents. My dad is constantly taking pictures of Nicholas, so it is hard to get the both of them together! I know you may find this hard to believe, but my dad may take as many pictures of Nick as I do! If not as many, he’s a close 2nd. We’re also going to go get some family portraits while they are here (I know Gretch is THRILLED about this :0). So, look for those in a few weeks.
Hey! I gave you that piece of mulch!
(notice the camera around Grandpa's neck :0)
Mmmm...Goldfish!
Eating some pizza


I'm full!

No comments: