Friday, October 06, 2006

Halloween Cosutme Photo Shoot

Nicholas had his Halloween costume photo shoot today :0) I took him early so I could get his pictures mailed out before Halloween. My mom and dad got him his two cute costumes, of course! I am surprised it was only two ;0) HAHA We’ll be going back next Friday for his 10 month pictures!! AHHHH…10 months already…I can’t believe it! Nick was up all night and had fallen asleep on the way to Sears, so it took a while to get him smiling! He was exhausted!! He also hasn’t been as into his photo shoots since Marcy left. The new girls have been able to get some good pictures, but Marcy had such a way with him! She always got great pictures no matter what mood he was in. I think we got a real good Nicholas smile on the last picture today. But, have no fear; I am sure I will take a FEW pictures of him at our parties and on Halloween ;0)

Here are some things I forgot to mention in my last entry:

John took Nicholas & I to the Hogle Zoo on our Anniversary! Nicholas loved seeing all of the animals and riding the train :0) He had such a fun time with his Daddy and being outside. Nick went to a casting call for American Baby Magazine. He had his picture taken by a photographer of the magazine. They took a Polaroid! I thought they would have at least taken a professional shot! I would have taken some of his head shots if I knew they were taking Polaroids ;0) HAHA John said that maybe it is better that they did take a Polaroid. He says that Nicholas looks cute in any pictures, so that will show how photogenic he is. HAHA Aren’t we such proud parents!? If he is chosen, he’ll be on the cover!! So we’re waiting to hear on that. Nicholas has gotten two more teeth. He got the top left front tooth and the right side tooth. So, he has a nice gap in between his top teeth! He kinda looks like a Nick-o-Lantern ;0) The other two top teeth (left side and right front) look like they are going to brake through the gums any day now . John, Nicholas, & I are meeting up with my parents in Texas in 2 weeks :0) We are going to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. We have not seen them for SO long, so I am really excited to see everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well. I hope to write more soon! Take care :0)










No comments: