Sunday, October 29, 2006

LANDSHARK!!!!

We took Nick up to the Halloween Carnival at St. Olaf’s (the school where I used to teach) on Friday night. It was great to see my old friends and students!! Nicholas was quite a hit in his shark costume :0) He had a blast! I didn't get too many pictures there. We were busy catching up with everyone. We also took Nicholas to a Halloween party at MyGym this Saturday. He had such a great time:0) He loved seeing his awesome teachers and playing around in his shark costume. It was so cute to see the little shark crawling around! It was fun to see John play with Nick on the gym equipment. He loves to play with his Daddy :0) We all had such a fun time! I’m glad we are getting a lot of use out of Nick’s Halloween costumes.








1 comment:

Kay Chizzle said...

Where's lava girl?