Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nick's 1st Haircut!!

Nicholas turned 10 months yesterday and had his very first haircut today!!! I wasn’t sure if I was ready for him to get his hair cut, but he really needed it. His hair was growing so far over his ears! I found a place called Cookie Cutters that does kids haircuts. When I called they said that they take babies, so we took Nick in. Cookie Cutters is very cute. They have a play area and video games (perfect for John…haha!) in the waiting area. The chairs are various fun things for kids. We chose to have Nicholas sit in the airplane chair in honor of his Grandpa Beckman :0) We also got to choose a movie for Nick to watch, so we chose a Baby Einstein. I wasn’t sure how Nicholas would react to getting his hair cut, but he did great. He tried to grab the comb, scissors, etc. and eat them! But, other than that, he just sat there and watched his movie and looked around. They blew bubbles for him, so he tried to catch and eat them :0) When she used the clippers, Nicholas tried to see what was making the noise. A toddler came in and sat behind us. He had the loudest temper tantrum, but Nick didn’t even care. He was too busy with all the fun stuff going on around him. Usually, he gets really upset when he hears other kids crying. I was glad he didn’t really notice. Everyone in Cookie Cutters was amazed at how well Nicholas did They gave him a blue balloon when he was done. He LOVES it!! It has a turkey cookie cutter attached to the bottom. Nick looks so cute with his new “big boy” hair cut :0) We're taking him for his 10 month pictures today, so check back for those picture soon!







No comments: