We went to Discovery Gateway (a really cool Children’s Museum) with some friends on Saturday. We met up with Morgan, Noah, Gabe, Abigail, & Zach (and their parents too :0). We were all surprised with how many exhibits were geared towards our kids. There were so many fun things for them to do. We played music, played in water, explored a child-sized house, and did some farming. Nicholas and his friends had a blast. It was great for the moms and dads to get out and have some fun too.
I took Nicholas to the doctor yesterday because we thought that he had yet another ear infection. And, he did. So, this makes 6 ear infections since October! Nick’s doctor decided it was time for him to see an ENT so we can set up a time for him to get tubes. Hopefully the tubes will take care of the ear infections for good. The poor little guy has been on so many antibiotics and in so much pain. The ENT couldn’t get us in until March 1st, but I am going to call again tomorrow to see if we can bump it up. If we wait that long, Nicholas will get at least 1 more ear infection the way things have been going. I will keep you updated on that for sure.
John likes his job at Spillman a lot. He is still playing in a basketball league on Mondays. Nicholas likes to go watch the early games. John has also gotten up boarding a few times. I am slowly getting back into my Pampered Chef business. I am so happy that we have met so many great friends through Nick’s classes. We are having so much fun getting to know them. I am having fun planning a Valentine’s Day party for the kids (what can I say; the Kindergarten teacher in me is coming out). I hope to get up boarding soon :0) More soon…
I took Nicholas to the doctor yesterday because we thought that he had yet another ear infection. And, he did. So, this makes 6 ear infections since October! Nick’s doctor decided it was time for him to see an ENT so we can set up a time for him to get tubes. Hopefully the tubes will take care of the ear infections for good. The poor little guy has been on so many antibiotics and in so much pain. The ENT couldn’t get us in until March 1st, but I am going to call again tomorrow to see if we can bump it up. If we wait that long, Nicholas will get at least 1 more ear infection the way things have been going. I will keep you updated on that for sure.
John likes his job at Spillman a lot. He is still playing in a basketball league on Mondays. Nicholas likes to go watch the early games. John has also gotten up boarding a few times. I am slowly getting back into my Pampered Chef business. I am so happy that we have met so many great friends through Nick’s classes. We are having so much fun getting to know them. I am having fun planning a Valentine’s Day party for the kids (what can I say; the Kindergarten teacher in me is coming out). I hope to get up boarding soon :0) More soon…












No comments:
Post a Comment