HAHA...did anyone fall for that!?
John actually got me a 2007 Honda CR-V :0) If you know John & I pretty well, I bet you are pretty shocked that we have a HONDA…haha! I always pictured myself in a Jeep of some sort. John let me make all the decisions for which car I wanted to get. So, I did all of the research, etc. It was fun! I didn't run into too many salesmen who wanted John to be there to even talk numbers, etc. John went on some test drives, but always let me drive since it was going to be my car. I think that John liked having me make all the decisions and deal with the hassles of choosing a car. In the end, he just had to show up with the money ;0) Since I am getting to keep the Jeep (WAHOOOO!), I started looking at small SUVs. I looked at a lot and decided that the Honda was the best choice. It had the best safety rating, gas mileage, and was the best deal. It was weird to have to consider more than just color this time (the last time John & I each bought cars; we just needed to choose our new color). I took a few weeks to choose and I am so happy with my choice :0) I LOVE my new CR-V. It is nice to have some room to get Nick in and out. There is a lot of space for other things too (not just me & Nicholas:0). Here are some pics of the new car and Nicholas exploring the dealership. They are going to tint the windows and put on better tires & rims. So, I will post some pics of the updated, cooler looking CR-V in a few days :0)










2 comments:
Oh lord, a Honda! I thought you guys knew better! Hahaha...it's okay though, as long as it's not a civic!
HAHA...yep, a HONDA! I never saw myself driving anything but a Jeep of some sort. But, I love it! It is a great car for getting Nicholas and I around town. Plus, I got to keep the Wrangler. I would have had to trade it in if we got any of the other cars we looked at. We thought about it, but really want to lift the Jeep even more and make it a even more offroad capable :0)
Post a Comment