Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nick's New Word Is...

...TURTLE! Haha Nicholas started repeating "turtle" as he was looking at our turtles last night. It is really cute. He has the emphasis on the end of the word. Tur-TLE :0) I will get a picture of him talking to them soon. Here are some more recent pics of Nick. We have been pretty busy, so it has taken a while to get new pics up. I am still trying to figure out how to get my friend's pictures from our Valentine's Day party saved to my computer. We had 8 of Nick’s friends (and their mommies) over. The pictures are very cute. I will get those up as soon as I can. I will also write more of an update then. I am sure I am forgetting some milestones, so I will put them in the next entry. More soon…
Playing at the Jeep Dealership

Walking with Da-Da

Look at him GO!

Still going...

Zipline at gymnastics

Nick with one of his Best Buddies, William, getting a sled ride :0)

No comments: