Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nick's New BIG Boy Shoes

I took Nicholas to get some new big boy shoes today. He has been wanting to walk everywhere and we didn't want him to wear Robeez (little leather shoes) out. So, we went to get some tennis shoes. At first we tried Stride Rite, but they want $40+ for baby shoes. Seeing the Nick is going to outgrow then in a month, I decided to head to Payless Kids. Nicholas was not too happy about having his feet measured. Once we figured out he was a size 4, we headed to that shelf. Nick enjoyed pulling shoes off the shelf. He was not too happy when I put the tennis shoes on. He cried and stood there as is his feet were in cement. He put his arms up for me to pick him up. Instead, I lead him down the aisle. Once he realized he could still walk, he took off running around the store. I also found a pair of baby Airwalk shoes that look like Crocs. They will be great this summer. Nicholas is getting used to his new, heavy shoes. He still gets upset when I put them one, but then he takes off running :0) I can't believe he has big boy shoes now! He is growing up so fast!!!

Nick & his new shoes

Do you like my new shoes?


Ahhh...let me fix that real quick

Walking in his new "Crocs"

Aren't they so cute?

No comments: