While my parents were here we went out to lunch with everyone from John’s office. We discovered that Nicholas can sit in “restaurant” high chairs now! I know that doesn’t seem like a big deal, but like everything else with Nicholas, I think it is :0) I kept meaning to get picture that day, but I forgot. So, I took pictures the next morning when we went to Breakfast!! Nicholas loves to sit in the high chairs and he also likes to chew on them and the table. We also took Nick to Dinosaur Park. They have a few robotic dinosaurs there and tons of statues around the park. It wasn’t too hot the day we went so we got to see most of the park. Nicholas also went on his first ride down a slide (my dad took those pictures so I will have to scan them in sometime). Nicholas did pretty well on the hour long drive. Grandma Gretch kept him laughing most of the way :0)










No comments:
Post a Comment