Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nick's First Trip to the Mountians

Nicholas had his first trip into the mountains while his grandparents were here. We went to the Silver Fork Lodge in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Nick loves to be outside so he LOVED the mountains! This is a good thing since he’s going to be in them a lot as he is training for the Olympics and X Games :0) We ate outside on the deck at the restaurant. It got a little bit chilly so we got Nick a nice warm blanket. He loved being under the blanket and was entertaining himself and everyone around him being his usual goofy self :0) I kept hearing people ask, “Did that baby just pose for the camera!?” HAHA Yep, Nicholas LOVES the camera! He can be having a temper tantrum (shocking, I know!) and if I take out the camera, he’ll stop and pose mid-tantrum! How did that happen!? Hmm…could it be the amount of pictures that he has had taken of him!? I guess we’ll never know ;0)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm, can that bottom one be ANY cuter?!